What if I told you it is possible to create a space where people are respected? Included? Belong? Matter? Where values matter? Common courtesy prevails? And individuals have each other's backs? And what if that space was outperforming the competitors, profitable, and changing the world for the better?
What if this world is within your reach? Because it is.
Through comprehensive, interactive, multi-disciplined guidance, Denise's B-A-JEDI curriculum helps individuals and teams gain broad understanding of the cultural, cognitive and sociological influences that create exclusion and build competencies for organizations to be open-minded spaces where people reach their full potential, organizations address systemic inequities, and all elevate collective and individual thriving.
The curriculum includes:
- cultural intelligence and dominant culture analysis
- understanding cognitive biases, identity, intersectionality and positionality
- relational intelligences
- centering purpose
- inclusive leadership design
- equity and justice thinking
- systems thinking
- possibilities intelligence
- appreciative inquiry
- bridge building, entering difficult conversations and creating brave spaces
- being an ally and an upstander
- racial literacy
- conscious capitalism
- becoming a multi-cultural and anti-racist organization
Reach out for more information and to ideate.